10:59 PM
0
It was more of a problem than the actual sex with a horse in the theater when I was 17 years old, he is a popular actor
 


Daniel Redkllif (24) in the film "Kill Your Darlings" is staged scenes of gay sex.

"It was more of a problem than the actual sex with a horse in the theater when I was 17," he says.

British actor does not want to stay forever marked by the role of the young wizard in the "Harry Potter". "I believe it will take another few years before I read a newspaper article with my name, not to mention Harry Potter.'s Not my goal to forget it all, but I would like to experience a real actor," said the actor.

In order to prove that a man, not a boy photographed naked on a horse and smoked marijuana at parties.
Next
This is the most recent post.
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment